High-tech facade paint with the essential benefit: Organically cross-linked nano-quartz particles form a compact, mineral-hard, three-dimensional quartz matrix structure against soiling and keep facades clean for a longer period.
The special silicone resin/binder combination effectuates water-repellent, highly water vapour permeable facade paint coatings on mineral and synthetic resin-bound (organic) renders/plasters, coated or uncoated. ThermoSan is suitable for all types of current, sound ETICS/EWI system surface coatings, e.g. synthetic resin (organic) renders and silicone resin renders, lime plasters and lime-cement plasters.
- Provided with an encapsulated preservative against deterioration in the coating film due to algal and fungal attack.
- Alkali-resistant, hence unsaponifiable.
- Highly CO2 permeable.
- Non-film-forming, micro-porous.
- ThermoSan is able to wash fine cracks in render/plaster surfaces.
- Contains special pigments, showing a photocatalytic effect.
- Reduces noticeable marks on dark colours, if surfaces are subjected to mechanical loads.