CAPAROL PU-Satin 20% Sheen
Field of Application
This High-grade Waterbased intermediate and finishing coat enamel for primed, wood, primed metals and rigid PVC, in the exteriors and interiors.
- Low odour.
- Elegant and easy application.
- High scratch resistance and shock strength.
- Resistant to normal household cleaners.
- Wet scrub resistance class to DIN EN 13 300: Class 1
(corresponds to scrub-resistant according to DIN 53778).
- Suitable for children toys according to DIN EN 71-3.
- Resistant to disinfectants.
Material Base / Vehicle
- Standard Colours: 750 ml, 2.5 litres and 10* litres * Deliverable in white only
- ColorExpress: 700 ml, 2.4 litres
- Capacryl PU-Satin: Silk-matt/semi-gloss (mid sheen) 20%
- Capacryl PU-Gloss: Gloss 65%
Keep in a cool, but frost-free place.
Shelf life: 12 months in original, tightly closed container.
Sprayed absolutely perfect
Over the past 35 years decorating, we have used so many different paints. And when oil based paints changed in the last 5-6 years they really let us down, We was forced to go down the water based route.
Water based paints have really come on the past few years, and having tried every one so far, the past year we came across Caparol PU satin and halft primer - WOW simply the best WB satin on the market.
The only slight little niggle we find is that the PU satin is so white and the halft primer being a dull greyish white, we find x2 topcoats of PU satin are needed for that flawless solid white finish.
If you looking for a new satin topcoat, that has a great finish, hard wearing and great to use, you will not be dissapointed.
Mark @ Danegrove Decorators
Just used this while decorating my own house. Along with the halft primer a top class finish produced.
Great delivery service from paintshack all the way to west of Scotland. My go to system from now on.
Have used this product for just over a year now as another decorator recommended it to me, was very sceptical as have never staryed from products i have used previously. brilliant coverage lovely finish coupled with the Caparol Haft prime as a primer its brilliant