Field of Application
High-grade intermediate and finishing coat enamel for primed, wood, primed metals and rigid PVC, in the exteriors and interiors.
- Low odour.
- Elegant and easy application.
- High scratch resistance and shock strength.
- Resistant to normal household cleaners.
- Wet scrub resistance class to DIN EN 13 300: Class 1
(corresponds to scrub-resistant according to DIN 53778).
- Suitable for children toys according to DIN EN 71-3.
- Resistant to disinfectants.
Material Base / Vehicle
- Standard Colours: 750 ml, 2.5 litres and 10* litres * Deliverable in white only
- ColorExpress: 700 ml, 2.4 litres
Standard Colour PU-Satin:
White; RAL 9005
Can be tinted via Color Express stations (Capamix) in many special tints of Caparol 3D-System plus collection and in many colours of other collections.
Colour Resistance according to BFS Data Sheet No. 26:
Binder: Class A
Pigmentation: Group 1 to 3 depending on the colour
- Capacryl PU-Satin: Silk-matt/semi-gloss (mid sheen)
- Capacryl PU-Gloss: Gloss
Keep in a cool, but frost-free place.
Shelf life: 12 months in original, tightly closed container.
Need a custom colour?
Please be aware that the colours you view online are only representative and are not an exact replication of the actual colour.
All Prices Include VAT, Orders Under £150.00 there is £7.80 Carriage Charge!