Multipurpose, emission-minimised and solvent-free exterior and interior paint with outstanding adhesive strength on nearly all substrates. The special formula reduces the writing effect for tinted paint coatings. Suitable for weather-resistant exterior coatings on even and finely textured substrates, providing higher protection against aggressive air pollutants.
Universal façade paint for application on mineral renders/plasters of mortar groups PII and PIII, concrete, fair-faced brick masonry, fibre-cement boards, sound existing coats of paint, galvanised surfaces, unplasticized (rigid) PVC and wooden parts of unstable shape. Heavy-duty, scrub resistant, texture preserving interior paint. Particularly suitable for highly stressed coatings on Capaver glass fibre wall coverings and outstandingly suitable for dimly-lit halls, corridors, staircases, storerooms, workshops and underground car parks, due to a high light reflectance value.
- Emission-minimised, solvent-free, unplasticized.
- Free of fogging-active substances.
- Water-thinnable, ecologically compatible, low odour.
- Wet scrub resistance class 1 according to DIN EN 13300; < 5 µm at 200 strokes, corresponds to "scrub resistant" according to German standard DIN 53778.
- Opacity (hiding/covering power) class 2, with a spreading rate of 8 m²/litre or 120 ml/m²
- Driving rain resistant, water repellent according to German standard DIN 4108.
- High adhesive strength.
- Alkali-resistant, hence unsaponifiable.
- Thin film coating, texture preserving.
- Highly cleanable and resistant to aqueous disinfectants and household detergents.
- Easy to apply.
- Contains special pigments with photocatalytic effect.