Rockler Sure Hook 360
Hang and spray all sides of your cabinet doors—no need to wait for the first side to dry!
The Rockler Sure-Hook 360 speeds the process of finishing cabinet doors by letting you spray all sides of the door—face, back and edges—in one go. With no need to wait for the first side to dry before flipping, you can get through your spraying and move on to other tasks while the completed coat dries. This method also helps to reduce lap marks around the edges where subsequent coats in the spray-flip method tend to build up. Sure-Hook 360 features 360° swivel action so you can spray touch-free from one angle of approach—just use the black part of the arm to rotate. Since you always spray from the same point, you'll be able to spot flaws easily without readjusting your lighting. The cam-action plug expands to fit 35mm hinge cup holes by pivoting the arm so it's parallel to the door face.
- Finish the whole door in one go—no need to wait for one face to dry before flipping
- No fingerprints from handling; no dents from nail-boards
- Finish dries fast thanks to good air circulation on all sides of the door
- Hook fits over standard 3/4'' ID pipe, or use closet rod or a broom handle
- Use a hex wrench to adjust the plug for varying tolerances in 35mm bits
- Fits shallow 9mm deep cup holes and standard 13mm deep cup holes
- Material: Steel hook; polymer base
- Hook Opening: Approximately 1-1/16'' wide
- Overall Length: Approximately 8-5/8''
- Compatible Hinge Cup Diameter: 35mm
- Swivel Range: 360°