Field of Application
Priming, intermediate & finishing coat (one pot enamel system) for protection and design of exterior & interior parts of building made of iron, steel, zinc, galvanised steel, aluminium and copper.
Corrosion protection for iron and steel.
Inapplicable on anodized aluminium and roofings.
- Excellent adhesion.
- High opacity on surfaces and edges.
- Durable protection due to high weather resistance.
- One enamel for priming, intermediate and top coat (one pot system).
- Test report for corrosivity categories to C 4 M on steel and C 4 H on galvanised steel as per DIN EN ISO 12944 Part 6.
- Tintable in numerous colours via ColorExpress.
- Suitability for DGNB criterion ENV 1.2 (2012): QS1, QS2; QS3; QS4.
Material Base / Vehicle
Synthetic resin dispersion/emulsion.
Can be tinted in numerous colour shades via the ColorExpress stations.
Colour Resistance according to German BFS-Merkblatt (Data Sheet) No. 26:
Binder: Class A
Pigmentation: Group 1 to 3, depending on the colour.
Satin finish 20%