Premier Face Masks from Filltite combine ergonomic design for comfort and a good fit, with proprietary technologies, that help deliver easier breathing and comfortable protection against particle hazards.
All Premier face masks are CE marked, certified under EN 149:2001+A1:2009 and are colour coded so that it’s easy to identify which FFP class they fall into.
- CE certified under EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- Can be used more than once
- Ergonomic nose cup
- Suitable for use with glasses
- Non sensitive materials
- Fitted exhalation valve
- Fully adjustable
- Extra large breathing space
- Rating: FFP3 RD
- Protection Level: 20x LTEL (Long Term Exposure Limit in an 8 hour period)
- Repeated Use: 2x periods of 8 hours over 2 consecutive days.
- Maximum Use: 16 working hours
- For Use With: Agriculture (livestock), aluminium, asbestos, calcium carbonate, cement, chrome, coal, copper, cotton, ferrous metals, flour, fumes, glass and wool fibres, graphite, gypsum, kaolin, lead, manganese, metal dust, molybdenum, mushroom spores, nickel, plaster, plastics, pollens, polyester, quartz, resins, rhodium, seeds (handling), silica, sodium silicate, sulphur, titanium, vanadium, all woods.
Carefully finished by hand this disposable respirator mask will protect against a concentration of pollutants for up to 20x long term exposure limits.